How daunting a challenge would a touch-screen interface be? I don't know
how standard touch-panels are, or if there are standard drivers. It
seems like it might be a lot of work, but eventually having a user
interface built-in would be great. Then again, the SB3 UI consists of a
display plus IR remote, so I guess that would be OK - still would
require the GUI. The nice thing on the Radio and Boom are the "hard"
buttons (volume, navigation, presets), but that would add a lot to the
physical complexity, so I would vote to not head down that route.