results, please visit http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?t=98148
Question: What should we call this new device?

- Vuvuzela
- OpEncore
- Melodia
- Zela
- Brikk
- FLÄKK
- Open Music Box

DJanGo wrote:

> They want money big money cause they have to proove if the things is ok
> and can't  hurt someone that is using it.
> What you do at home in your cellar is a complete other story. (even its
> the same - but building for your own and building for others is a
> complete other story)

I think you need to think of this as a kit, rather than a finished
product. I doubt it is ever going to end up marketed as a finished
product by a commercial business, certainly not in the initial stages.
Think of it as a group buy for a DIY kit. The assembly required may be
minimal, maybe just putting a PCB in a plastic/aluminium case and
plugging in a power supply. On that basis we are not selling (for
profit, a finished product) that requires CE testing.