results, please visit http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?t=98148
Question: What should we call this new device?

- Vuvuzela
- OpEncore
- Melodia
- Zela
- Brikk
- FLÄKK
- Open Music Box

JohnSwenson wrote:
> Unfortunately I need SOME name to put on the PCBs, files I send to the
> board house, assembly etc. The software types will be coming up with a
> new drivers and need a name etc. It would be nice if everybody who does
> something for the project uses the same root name rather than them all
> being given the name the particular developer likes. That could get
> rather confusing very fast.
>
> So we need something for development, it doesn't have to be the
> "official" marketing name, just an internal "code name" we all use for
> now. For example the code name of the SB Touch was fab4, the radio's
> code name was "baby" etc. We need something like that for this project.
>
> John S.
What's your timeframe for needing a name, John? Round 1 finishes
tomorrow, and my plan was to have a Round 2 (incorporating the top 2
from this round, plus a couple of others and "None of the above")
running for another week. If the "I hate all of 'em" contingency are as
numerous as they are vocal ;-) then you can have the casting vote for
what to put on the boards!