results, please visit http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?t=98148
Question: What should we call this new device?

- Vuvuzela
- OpEncore
- Melodia
- Zela
- Brikk
- FLÄKK
- Open Music Box

erland wrote:
> Maybe we should just call it "Community Squeezebox" since that's what
> the forum threads are named ?
I pity John having to fit that on the PCB ;-)

This bizarre display of democracy isn't costing anything, so as long as
John isn't waiting with baited breath for a codename, I'm happy to let
this thing run its course, including the Round 2 which will separate the
chaff from the wheat. Or perhaps the chaff from the even-worse-chaff.

Anyway, I'm not sure anybody ever claimed this community had
-creativity-... just a passion for music and a slightly obsessive
interest in how that music is played.