erland wrote:
> Do you feel you would change the library definitions often ?
> I agree on the need for the configuration to be user friendly, but I've
> always looked at it as something that's setup once initially and rarely
> changed after that.
>
> I'm just asking because I want to better understand how you would be
> using it if you feel that you would change the libraries regularly.
I dont know what often is, but right now one or two months later, I want
to change the setup and cant even muster the energy and time to go back
and do this.

For products of this type, rule one should be letting the customer enjoy
their music, rather than mastering the product itself. So I think it has
to be graphical or check boxes for folders and within the server
ideally. If we assume that the users with the most basic needs have kind
of fallen out of the Squeezebox customer base to a large degree, then it
makes sense to focus on more complex user scenarios and making the
complex simple.