Ralphy

Thank you very much for this Squeezeplay build.

I am enjoying the ability to select the output device - fantastic.

However, I find that I cannot get the max sample rate with core audio
pro mode to work nicely. For example, if the max sample rate is set to
96000, then a 96khz track will play fine if left untouched - but,
whenever I seek within a track or change track, there are audible clicks
or crackles. On opening OS X Audio MIDI setup, I found the cause - the
sample rate is rapidly switching to 44100 then back again when doing
these tasks. Even when switching to a 44.1k track, the sample rate
switches back and forth between 44100 and the previous track's sampling
rate before playing.

I checked this wasn't a system issue with the audio player Audirvana
(which uses a similar core audio pro mode to autoswitch sample rate) and
this switches and seeks between tracks of different sample rates
seamlessly.

Perhaps this is a Squeezeplay issue that is insurmountable? Thanks (I am
using 7.8.0 r242 on OS X Mountain Lion)