HeadBanger wrote:
> Embedding artwork into every track rather than storing one single
> cover.jpg must increase the storage size required for your library?
> Granted they are not big files but over time and many CDs I would have
> thought that they would add up to a relatively significant amount of HDD
> space.

Given I use lossless encoding, and the average length of a track - it
would be about 1% of my library with 'hi-res' artwork, which I think
isn't too bad of a hit.

I am contemplating this approach for reasons outside of Squeezebox. For
example, in iTunes on my Mac I can't find any other way for the tracks
in one album to display the Now Playing artwork other than to embed each
and every file (any clever person know how to do this?) It also means I
can just copy files to my USB stick which I still use in my car and
other places, and artwork shows up without fuss mostly