HalNineThousand wrote:
> I have been using Squeezeboxes for a number of years (and I'm still not
> sure what I'm going to do with Logitech's abandonment - but they keep
> working!).  A year or two ago I found out about Squeeze Player and
> Squeeze Commander and there are times I use them to play my music back
> through my cell phone.
>
> I've just recently noticed something frustrating about this system.
> Even when I'm not using my phone to listen to my music, and after I've
> rebooted and not yet run either program, when I make a call, the music
> stops on my home system.
>
> I usually use a landline for calls at home, but one day I was talking on
> my cell phone as I got home and came in and none of my Squeezeboxes were
> playing.  Then I hung up and the music started again.
>
> I would expect this to be related to the two program I've mentioned
> above, but it happens even after a reboot when they're not running at
> all.
>
> I'd really like this behavior to stop, but I also like controlling my
> music from my phone.  (I leave my music on when I'm out so if someone's
> nearby, it sounds like someone's home.)
>
> How can I get LMS to ignore my cell phone when I'm not using Squeeze
> Commander?

Is your home system maybe synced with Squeezeplayer ????
If you are running Wireless maybe the phone signal is making distortion
(very unlikely) ???
Just some possibilyties ...

Callesoroe
Living room: Transporter, Tact RCS 2.2X digital preamp, Martin Logan
Vista speakers, AMPS(Icepower): Acoustic Reality Ear Enigma
PLUS(PANELS), Acoustic Reality Ear TWO MKII(Bas)
Kitchen: SB-duet, Beresford TC7510 DAC, Prodipe Pro 5 active bi-amp
speakers.