It's Sunday, so let's show a bigger change today. The main menu....

I don't know how to easily show this since I don't know a simple way to
make screen shots while doing drag&drop, but here's the main menu
configuration and the main menu, two versions of it :)
One post to show all of the biggest changes in the iPhone UI in iPeng
7...

15365 15364 15363

|Filename: leakedit.jpg                                             |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=15365|

---
learn more about iPeng, the iPhone and iPad remote for the Squeezebox
and
*New: Logitech UE Smart Radio* as well as iPeng Party, the free
Party-App,
at penguinlovesmusic.com