get.amped wrote:
> Replace the last line with:
>
> ORDER BY UPPER("Artist"), UPPER("Album Title")

works perfectly thanks. Now I'm trying to understand why it shows more
than one listing per album (other than the fact that there are multiple
disks, which I understand).  For example, on a Bob Dylan tribute
compilation (4 CDs), it shows a listing of 8 albums. For the other
multidisk CDs I've looked at, it will show one listing for each disc (so
the Bob Dylan should be 4 listings, not 8). I looked at the files in
mp3tag and all are exact same album artist, comp tag, album name, genre,
etc.  And there are definitely only 4 disk subdirectories under the
album name directory.  Anyhow, good stuff!!!

*Location 1:* VortexBox 4TB (2.2) > LMS 7.8 > Transporter, Touch, Boom,
Radio w/Battery (all ethernet except Radio)
*Location 2:* VBA 3TB (2.2) > LMS 7.8 > Touch > Benchmark DAC I, Boom,
Radio w/Battery (all ethernet except Radio)
*Office:* Win7(64) > LMS 7.8 > Squeezelite
*Spares:* VBA 4TB, SB3, Touch (3), Radio (3), CONTROLLER
*Controllers:* iPhone4S & iPad2 (iPeng7 & Squeezepad), CONTROLLER, or
SqueezePlay 7.8 on Win7(64) laptop
Ripping (FLAC) - dbpoweramp, Tagging - mp3tag, Streaming - Spotify