The project is definitely NOT dead!

I am currently in discussions with a company that is willing to help us
out by setting up a corporation so that both the software and hardware
can be released without the developers fearing that someone will take
their house away.

This company will also help with the distribution and shipping of the
hardware products for a small fee (which is what we had always planned
on doing, I don't have time or resources to box up and ship hundreds of
these things out of my garage!) They are willing to be completely hands
off, we still control what happens.

I haven't made a formal announcement yet, there are still a lot of
discussions going on about the details, it's going to take some time to
get it all worked out.

The design is still the same, based on a Wandboard module, so those that
have already bought a Wandboard or are thinking about it will not be out
that investment.

I'm sorry this has taken so long to get out there, it WILL happen, but I
can't put an exact date on it yet.

John S.