Dear,

I would like to use a SqueezeBox in my car.
I plan to install a raspberry with piCorePlayer in my car :
https://sites.google.com/site/picoreplayer/home
To play sound in my car, I can use the car analog input + HifiBerry (The
Jack output of the Rpi sounds very bad).

My car can be connected with a Bluetooth device.

So if I can avoid wires and as I'll use my smartPhone with
SqueezeCommander, why not try the BT connection?

I plan to buy a HTC Desire 500 with a Bluetooth APTx compatible.

I don't know if my car is APTx compatible, but I already made a test
with a tablet that is A2DP compatible and it sounds correctly.
If APTx is better, I plan to add a device like this one :
http://www.aptx.com/product/advance-acoustic-wtx-500-bluetoothr-receiver

A third solution : As my car also have a Aux Input, I can use the phones
output but what's about the quality?

I read that SqueezePlayer will be able to connect through a Bluetooth
connection and in fact that's an Android feature (the OS will manage the
sound output)
Does someone already try such BT APTx connection with SqueezePlayer or
is it best to use the Phone output connection?
Thanks for your advice.
Best Regards
Eric

ASUS S1 D525 ATOM with 2GB on Linux Gentoo i686-linux
Logitech Media Server Version: 7.7.3 (Previously Version : 7.5.5 -
r32671)
Perl Version: 5.12.4 - i686-linux-thread-multi
Database Version: DBD::SQLite 1.34_01 (sqlite 3.7.7.1) (Previously :
MySQL : 5.1.70)
1 x Squeezebox Touch : 7.5.1-r9009 + 1 x Squeezebox Boom  + 1 x
Squeezebox Receiver
SqueezeCommander (0.9.6.1) HTc WildFire