bluegaspode wrote:
> Thanks a lot for testing!
>
> For anyone else: unfortunately there won't be a fast solution for this
> problem, thus I won't release SqueezePlayer for Amazon TV officially as
> a result.
>
> When I ordered an Amazon TV today, it will be only shipped in December
> here in Germany. This will also be the time when I'm moving with my
> family to a new house, so it's quite unlikely that I'll be playing
> around with new gadgets then :(
>
> If anyone is interested in the *.apk for Amazon TV, drop me a line. But
> do note that according to feelfrees tests, you will need to run your
> Amazon TV via WiFi.

Hi there, I have switched from Raspberry using Xsqueeze with squeezepad
to AFTV and would like to test squeezeplayer on the new device. can you
please send me the apk for testing? The current solution with xbmc on
the fire tv is missing synchronisation with other squeezeboxes and the
comfortable controller app. Thanks a lot!