results, please visit http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?t=102134
Question: Do you want to see the status bar on iPhone 5, 5s and iTouch
5G

- Yes, show me the status bar!
- No, I prefer to have the clean screen.
- I don't care

Simon_rb wrote:
> Any chance of enabling the landscape view for the iPhone 6? Or does it
> look really small? Maybe have it as an option to toggle? great update
> btw and thank you. Although I've updated from the original iPeng, so I'm
> just getting used to the new design.

Settings->iPeng Settings->Enable Landscape Mode.
Unlike on iPhone 6 Plus it's not enabled by default on the 6 but it's
available.

---
learn more about iPeng, the iPhone and iPad remote for the Squeezebox
and
Logitech UE Smart Radio as well as iPeng Party, the free Party-App,
at penguinlovesmusic.com
*New: iPeng 7, the Universal App for iOS 7*