results, please visit http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?t=102134
Question: Do you want to see the status bar on iPhone 5, 5s and iTouch
5G

- Yes, show me the status bar!
- No, I prefer to have the clean screen.
- I don't care

Hi,
I meant when you pull down the multiplayer control, it only fills the
middle of the screen. If it filled the whole screen you could fit more
players on.. Ie 2 on each row.

Using your app has been a great experience - please keep up the
fantastic work.

Oh, before I forget have you looked at the Apple watchkit? Would be
great to have basic controls on the Apple watch. Stuff like volume,
pause, play, stop skip forward and back.

Thanks pippin.