mherger wrote:
> > It's the musicartistinfo artwork.
>
> How did you configure it wrt saving of the artwork? What is the memory
> setting in Settings/Advanced/Performance? The system's RAM size?
>
> --
>
> Michael

Arrrrggghhh!  In settings / advanced / performance I changed the memory
usage to (I think because I can't get back in) maximum - for systems
with 2+gb of memory.  Now everything is hung and my system is relegated
to swap memory.  I've tried killing unneeded processes and starting LMS
in Safe Mode (no user extensions) but it's still using > 2GB of memory,
and my system has only 2GB.

Is there a file anywhere that I can manually edit and flip this switch
back to low usage so I can fire up LMS again?

Thanks, and sorry for the trouble,
Jason