BuddyRich wrote:
> This works on Win 8.1 32bit on a Windows Tablet (Dell Venue Pro 8) but I
> can't get it to go "full screen' like SqueezePlayer and other than the
> joggler and original skin the navigation buttons are missing (other than
> off/on) so I can't navigate around.

The other skins were not designed for touch control, only display on the
screen and navigate using keyboard short cuts or a remote. See the list
of keys posted earlier if you want to use the other skins.

I assume you mean squeezeplay, it does not go full screen either for me,
the window resizes but the skins stay the same as before, same as
jivelite.

Ralphy

*1*-Touch, *4*-Classics, *2*-Booms, *1*-Reverted UE Radio
'Squeezebox client builds'
(https://www.mediafire.com/folder/4q8dvq20iyz9e/Builds) 'donations'
(https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_donations&business=LL5P6365KQEXN&lc=CA&item_name=Squeezebox%20client%20builds&currency_code=USD&bn=PP%2dDonationsBF%3abtn_donate_SM%2egif%3aNonHosted)
always appreciated.