ralphy wrote:
> What old version and build of squeezeplay works for you?
>
> Have you tried 'this work around'
> (http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?101388-Squeezeplay-won-t-connect-after-clean-install-of-Win-7-Pro/page3).
> Setting files can be found in
> C:\Users\bakker_be\AppData\Roaming\Jivelite\ at least for win7, might be
> different for win8.

Hi,
I finally found some time to look into this. The workaround doesn't help
me, the mentioned info is in the LUA-file, it changes when I remove or
modify it to point to a different server. I've never had Squeezeplay
installed since migrating to windows 8. The oldest version I found in my
downloads is 7.8.0r413, and this exhibits the same behaviour. The
current version of squeezeslave works flawlessly ...

Main System: Touch; Marantz SR-5004; TMA Premium 905; TMA Premium 901;
BK Monolith+ FF; HDI Dune Smart D1; Pioneer PDP-LX5090H
iPad 32GB Wifi + Squeezepad (local playback activated)
Acer Iconia Tab A700 + Squeezeplayer
Wandboard Duallite + CSOS, integrated LMS activated