bitjockey wrote:

> If I add an album to my LMS without rescanning my library, I can access
> the newly-added material from my Duet or Boom controller by scrolling
> through the "Music Folder" list.
> Yet Orange Squeeze seems to be building the folder from the previous
> scan, and doesn't build the list dynamically.

Orange Squeeze caches certain queries (including music folder browsing)
for 24 hours. Previous versions of LMS were so slow browsing by music
folder that it was a very commonly requested feature, particularly with
users running LMS on lower-powered NAS devices.

You can force a refresh of any list by finding the "Refresh" option
(menu button on Samsung devices, option menu in upper right on most
others).

It's probably time for me to revisit this default behavior if folder
browsing speed has improved.