Mnyb wrote:
> .. Or some lateral thinking bring your own router and two cables have
> your own intranet , that it can't see the Internet does not stop it from
> doing its network stuff between your devices .

Code:
--------------------

--------------------

Hmmm .. like the sound of that as I will have a spare router after
today.

How would I do this ?

Presumably just run 2 ethernet cables out of router - 1 to laptop & 1 to
a Touch. I assume this wouldn't just work (plug & play-like) and I would
have to tinker about with settings to get it to work. What would I need
to do ?

Apologies for all the questions but I find networking a bit confusing
sometimes..

::::Touch x 2, Booms x 2, SqueezeCommander on Galaxy S3  (Duet Receiver
+ Controllers x 2 - semi-retired)