Candlemass wrote:
> Hi,
> I want to build a LMS for mobile use (outdoor parties, camping) with one
> of these devices:
> http://www.intel.eu/content/www/eu/en/nuc/nuc-kit-de3815tykhe.html
> Features:
> * 12 V
> * Intel Atom processor E3815, 1.46 GHz single core, 5 W TDP
> * 4-GB eMMC storage device built in (for root file system)
> * Internal support for 2.5-inch HDD (for music library)
>
> Three questions so far:
> 1. What is the minimum size for the daphile root file system? I guess
> the 4 GB built in storage is enough?
> 2. I want to add an USB WiFi dongle in access point mode. Where can I
> configure the access point SSID and password? I could not find anything
> about it in the settings of my home daphile server.
> 3. Which USB WiFi dongles are recommended?

Here is the device running Daphile. It will be used at a festival's
camping ground :cool:
17921

1. Latest Daphile boots from internal flash storage
2. I'm using a mini PCI Intel WiFi card in access point mode with
Daphile. The NUC case has a built in antenna.
3. Music library is on a 2.5" hard disk with 1 TB
4. Everything is powered from a car battery

|Filename: IMG_0330.JPG                                             |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=17921|