LeatherOsprey wrote:
> Thanks Pippin for the early suggestion.
> I have taken a look at Deezer and it looks promising. Have set up a free
> account, got it set up on my NAS LMS and started to have a play.
> Was not impressed with the User interface at all.... so after a bit more
> digging into options came across ickStream.
> Installed that and hey presto, a great user interface to front Deezer.
> Feel like I am getting somewhere....
> BUT (another but) - only getting first 30 seconds of each track when
> played through ickStream.
>
> Any ideas what might be wrong?

Hi LeatherOsprey,

I have had the same issue with Rhapsody, and have cancelled my
subscription due to the changes, can you let me know what you did to get
Ickstream please?  Is this a service similar to Napster?  do you
download an app onto your Squeezeboxes? or a plug in from the LMS server
plug ins?  would appreciate learning more about this service and how you
installed it onto your media players.  Thanks :-)