Sure Cheztaz.

Firstly, please know that I run LMS on a QNAP NAS.

You need to get the IckStream plugin (I got it here for Linux -
http://repository.ickstream.com/squeezebox/repository-linux.xml). Then
configure that to access a Deezer account, which you also need to set
up, premium account, £9.99 a month (same as I currently pay for Napster
but soon won't be).
The IckStream plug in is a "nice" user interface and front end to sit in
front of streaming services that don't have a very good user interface
provided by default through the app centre.

This link to IckStream I found useful:
http://wiki.ickstream.com/index.php/Open_Beta_Squeezebox_Installation

Now to cancel Napster and Spotify! Well might keep Spotify for a month
(free) just in case I hit any problems with Deezer/IckStream, but so
far, so good....

Good luck...