philippe_44 wrote:
> Yes, I was thinking about the casing being capable of hosting a dac+ or
> digi+ board optionally and basically you choose what you want to build.
> There is a limit to the number of boards :-), but hopefully one for the
> display, the pi itself and an optional dac+/digi+ could fit decently. On
> the SD card, I will have to stick to the microSD of the pi that fits
> fully inside

okay - I'll draw a picture later. Thinking for the pi itself, a case but
longer (to hide USB on the left), SDcard on the right, Ethernet at the
left , audio on the back (classic). Double sized height to accept a
codec. On the top of the pi,
another box for the screen and 4 buttons. At the bottom of the pi and
the screen is an hinge that rotates the screen to have it set from flat
on the pi box to vertical (or any other position in the middle). In the
hinge, the wires to communicate between the board and maybe a battery to
make it independant.

LMS 7.7.2 - 5 radio, 3 Boom, 4 Duet, 1 Touch, 1 SB2. Sonos 2xPLAY:1,
PLAY:3, PLAY:5, Marantz NR1603, JBL OnBeat, XBMC, Foobar2000, XBoxOne
(sort of)