Mnyb wrote:
> 7.9 since 29/11 I'll update and see what happens . The artwork reloading
> ,never seen that before ? In the older version did it keep the art
> currently visible in the UI  ?

Actually are you talking about the playlist on the NowPlaying screen on
iPad? That's indeed a change, need to look up what's happening there.

Normally the playlist actually doesn't update (the normal one still
doesn't) when you leave the App and return so this shouldn't be.

Album lists still clear and refresh because the main menu structure gets
refreshed (NowPlaying shouldn't if it's not expired).

I think this is probably something happening since 9.0. I had to do
a,lot of changes to the state model because on iPad now there are a lot
of incidences where the screen format can change while the App is
sleeping and NowPlaying is a modal screen which doesn't get notified of
everything. Still should not be required.

---
learn more about iPeng, the iPhone and iPad remote for the Squeezebox
and
Logitech UE Smart Radio as well as iPeng Party, the free Party-App,
at penguinlovesmusic.com
*New: iPeng 9, the Universal App for iPhone, iPad and Apple Watch*