pippin wrote:
> You mean while browsing or on the NowPlaying screen?
> While browsing I can't show it for services, the information is simply
> not in the menus.
> For files iPeng already shows the file type, doesn't it?
>
> On NowPlaying... see my comment above. I'm not going to clutter the main
> screen with this, >99% of all users probably don't want this but I do
> plan to have an "info" page as an alternative to the Lyrics screen
> saver.

No, when browsing does not make sense. As the hifi subscription user
assume he/her gets CD quality. And such information can of cause only be
detected while playing.

Yes, iPeng shows the streaming quality after pressing to menu items. So
yes, I'm requesting on the main window or both. Somewhere on the top.
(Similar to the Auralic app).

If this is only of interest for 1 % of the users, then what you are
saying is that only about 1 % of the users has a hi-fi subscription.
Really ? I was expecting a higher prosentage of the iPeng was hi-fi
subscribers. (As this only will serve those, and those that does not
have control over their local files).

The idea is to easy see that you are not getting the expected sound
quality. This will be even more important when or if MQA is implemented,
as only a few tracks will be available in the beginning. 5000 has been
said.

Well anyway you already refused main screens. Even if it was adding a
color that only those with hi-fi subscription could see.
Just have to see what info screen brings then. Not sure that helps, as
that also may need two touches on my iPad for every song from main
screen. Well it will probably save me the long press.

Thanks for a quick replay.
Still hoping for a reconsiddering :D