mherger wrote:
> > The more I think about it, the more I would love to see LastFM
> favorite
> > albums/artists/tracks etc in the jive(lite) user interface.
>
> What would you do with those menus? List your albums ordered by
> favoriteness (ahm... what would you call that? :-))? Or create mixes
> based on your data? What about external music sources?
>
> --
>
> Michael

The scrobbled ttack titles and album titles are identical to LMS titles.
My guess is you could match LastFM tracks to LMS tracks. A list like
Random Albums with Favorite Last FM Albums/Artist or Tracks.
Or a list from LastFM and a play button which tries to match a LMS
track/album/artist
Or an option to generate a playlist from LastFM list.