The scrobbled ttack titles and album titles are identical to LMS titles.

...unless they were scrobbled while playing from Spotify/Deezer or the like.

My guess is you could match LastFM tracks to LMS tracks. A list like
Random Albums with Favorite Last FM Albums/Artist or Tracks.
Or a list from LastFM and a play button which tries to match a LMS
track/album/artist
Or an option to generate a playlist from LastFM list.

I think what might be great in general is if we could "add" music referenced by music services to the music library. Eg. imagine you have built your library in one of the music services, or the history in Last.fm. And these items could somehow be part of the library, no matter whether they were locally available or not... But that would be a massive change to how LMS works today. Probably too much to ever happen :-(.

--

Michael