I have 2 7.9 installs at the same level 7.9.0 - 1473501469. In My Music
in the WebUI one shows "Random Albums", "Top tracks" and maybe a couple
more. The other installation doesn't show these items in the My Music
section of the WebUI. The one that shows these items was a fresh install
on a brand new system. The one that doesn't show these items was an
upgrade from 7.8. How do I turn these on in the install that doesn't
show the items? I can't see any difference in the Adanced -> Additional
Browse Mode sections on the machines. I must be missing something...

2 Duets - 1 for upstairs and 1 for downstairs
Rock Solid with LMS 7.8.0 and WHS 2011