I see the Additional Browse Modes plugin and if I click the settings for
that plugin it takes me to the same dialog as the Advanced tab ->
Additional Browse Modes in the dropdown, but can't see how to manipulate
the inclusion or exclusion of menu items in the My Music section of the
WebUI. Seems like the Advanced tab -> Additional Browse Modes dialog
should have the same list of items with check boxes as in the Player tab
-> Additional Browse Mode dialog. I can't see any real use case for
setting these for one player, but not another. Seems like it should be a
global setting rather than a per player setting. Of course this is just
my opinion...

2 Duets - 1 for upstairs and 1 for downstairs
Rock Solid with LMS 7.8.0 and WHS 2011