I'm aware of that. I ran LMS on a super slow Dual Pentium just fine, but
even that had 8GB. I can't imagine what that PC would have been like on
4. If the OP wants a faster LMS, I think a faster PC would be the first

Just for the records: I'm running my LMS on a 4 years old Atom based system with 4GB of memory. But using Linux. And that's running perfectly fine. Takes 5-10 seconds to start.

Double digit minute numbers are wrong, no matter what the hardware or OS. But only some analysis of where it's stalling will tell us what it is.