mherger wrote:

> ... Give it a try and let us know.

I gave it a try, and all was fine, except...

*Spotify Protocol Handler* - Booms and SB3s reported *'Bad Player
(Error: -1)'* when I tried to play Spotify tracks. Touches and Radios
were fine.

So, I changed back to 'Do Not Block' (even though the whitelist was
correct, and external Radios were fine with Spotify) and then the Booms
and SB3s were ok again.

Oddly, once the affected players had successfully played Spotify tracks,
re-enabling the 'Block' didn't affect them - they remained working. But,
only until a restart of LMS, when they stopped again.

Have now left the setting as 'Do Not Block', and set some IPTables rules
to achieve the same (probably much better!) security.

Hope this helps someone, some time.

Cheers.

Stephen.