After your warning (this post), I'm quite sure I've properly closed the
open ports and also disable the port forwarding on the internet. But
issue/ hack stills happen (Actually, I can see this happen because I've
got huge CPU load during many hours as it was scanning hard drive).

The huge CPU load and potential crashes often were caused by the Picture Gallery plugin being installed by the intruders. Make sure you remove it or at least review its settings if you've been using it. It often was set up to scan all filesystems - causing the high load and crashes.

--

Michael