Wirrunna, thank you so much for the instructions but I, for some reason,
am still having trouble:

First of all, when I issued the command in step 3, PuTTY returned the
msg: "cp: overwrite '/var/lib/squeezeboxserver/prefs/server.prefs'?"
I entered "y".

Lastly, step 4, I entered "dnf install" then right clicked on the
"Logitech Media Server: Windows Executable Installer" link and pasted it
to the PuTTY session.  The return message was:

Last metadata expiration check: 2:22:34 ago on Wed Jun 28 04:58:56
2017.
No package
http://downloads.slimdevices.com/nightly/7.9/sc/cc359ed/LogitechMediaServer-7.9.1-1498635360.exe
available.  Error: Unable to find a match.