How strong do you think Sonos are though? I can't see much of a future
for them unless they get acquired by Amazon or Apple. I know they are in
a lot of the big name stores but they have laid staff off and failed to
follow through with the voice control they announced. I can see they
being a good fit for Amazon though if they decide to take Alexa
upmarket.

I'm grateful to Slim Devices for the way they designed the Squeezebox
system so it could continue after they had exited the market.

A lot of my listening is via Spotify these days so I appreciate the
plugins that allow me to cast content from my iPhone, it works
perfectly.