Another victim here. Couldn't figure out what happened. Crashed
occasionally. High cpu spikes and gallery plugin was installed. Disabled
it and it kept coming back..
This was on a Netgear NAS and it scanned through everything.
Also additional repos was configured.
Music library is around 160000 songs (13400 albums - flac) så it is
quite big.
Disabled port forwarding, uninstalled everything and installed LMS on 3
different machines.
On win2012, raspberry pi2 and again on the LMS. At least everything
works fine internally on my network again. Would love to be able to
bring the music to my cellphone again. Used squeezeplay and squeezer app
on android.

Before this happened I never had any issues.