castalla wrote:
> I second all of the above.  The sad thing is that the Alexa plugin to
> link LMS to Alexa/Google has stopped development - this could have given
> more contemporary life to a great system.
That certainly ranks among recent star projects, although personally I
only use AI to start kitchen timers on my iPhone ;)
Perhaps the author didn't meet his fate but simply a lawyer ordering a
temporary freeze?
Keep your hopes up.

3 SB 3 • Libratone Loop, Zipp Mini • iPeng (iPhone + iPad) • LMS 7.9
(linux) with plugins: CD Player, WaveInput, Triode's BBC iPlayer by bpa
• IRBlaster by Gwendesign (Felix) • Server Power Control by Gordon
Harris • Smart Mix, Music Walk With Me, What Was That Tune? by Michael
Herger • PowerSave by Jason Holtzapple • Song Info, Song Lyrics by
Erland Isaksson • AirPlay Bridge by philippe_44 • WeatherTime by Martin
Rehfeld • Auto Dim Display, SaverSwitcher, ContextMenu by Peter Watkins.