philippe_44 wrote:
> What did happen with meep? I was thinking about a google home version
> and I though he was working one one. If not, i think I'll consider it,
> but not alexa

Unfortunately, nobody knows ... all communications stopped in December.

He was going to work on the Google version (which he said would be based
largely on all the code he'd already done for Alexa) after the beta
release (which has not materialised).

Touch, Logitech Radio, Logitech UE Radio, O2 Joggler + SqpOS
UPnPBridge - 2 paired Sonos Play1 speakers; Rocki - Sony SRS-BTM8
speaker; Pioneer WX-SMA1 speaker;  - PURE One Flow internet radio: PURE
Jongo S3x ; Jongo T2; Libratone Zipp
Castbridge - Chromecast 1 + Chromecast Audio
AirplayBridge - Loewe Airspeaker
SB Player - Fire TV