Just checking, but I'm still using the Logitech Controller App on iOS
and it stopped working on all my iOS10 and iOS6 devices. Haven't ried
using it in a few weeks, so not entirely sure when it stopped working. I
dug out my old harware Controller for my Duet and it started streaming
internet radio right away -- so my system all appears fine. So has
something changed recently for the old, original Logitech app? The app
loads and detects my Duet, but clicking on the Duet image doesn't do
anything.

I know the -better- solution is to just move on to the iPeng app, but
the Logitech app (was) working fine for my needs.

Anyone else experiencing issues using the old iOS app recently?