Kaizen28 wrote:
> Whatever source I use has to have either RCA or optical or both. So, I'm
> uncertain about the DigiOne option.
While the DigiOne is strictly coax/BNC, Allo also offers a DAC board
with RCA analog out.  Alternatives with optical/coax or analog output
are available from HiFiBerry as well as others.

A few people have mentioned spending more (e.g. Sonore) to get "better
sound quality/SQ".  If you are using your RPi as a digital transport to
feed an external DAC, be advised that no one has ever demonstrated any
difference in sound between the $130 RPi solution and those costing 10x
more.  Squeezelite on RPi will play up to DSD128 if that's your thing.