w3wilkes wrote:
> The big issue is the ripping and meticulous tagging of your music that's
> required. The proper tagging of your music can make or break the ease of
> use of SB.

?

My "real" library is stored in many boxes with a printed label on it.
sorting my "real" library is a bigger mess than adding some tags to the
ripped files.
Most ( >75% of my "real" library) is on vinyl even that wasnt a big
issue it was fun because i knew the benefefits of that work.

Back to Topic:

What is the meaning of long term?
I just walked with my kid and my parents Dogs around my parents town and
we found some boxes full with VHS Tapes at a corner on the street.

When i was that old as my kid is now everyone had these vhs Tapes -
today i had to explain my little daughter what she just saw in the
rubbish...