tuc wrote:

> It made me think about another feature that I have been wishing for for
> a long time:
> Sometimes I (or friends) accidentally zap the active playlist by
> pressing "play" to an item found by a search in the music library. I
> would like to be able to "go back" to the previous active playlist. Now,
> this is quite tricky since it would require every update to the active
> playlist to be "saved to disk" and also require functionality to make
> the "playlist saved to disk available".

Great idea, I cannot tell you how many times I've accidentally hit play
instead of add over these many years.

I'm not sure you really have to intercept every update to the current
playlist, possibly just intercepting the clear playlist that happens
when you "play" would be sufficient, and you probably only need to keep
the single most recent one.  I'd be happy to have it saved to a fixed
name under the playlists menu.

Greg