gregklanderman wrote:
> Great idea, I cannot tell you how many times I've accidentally hit play
> instead of add over these many years.
>
> I'm not sure you really have to intercept every update to the current
> playlist, possibly just intercepting the clear playlist that happens
> when you "play" would be sufficient, and you probably only need to keep
> the single most recent one.  I'd be happy to have it saved to a fixed
> name under the playlists menu.
>
> Greg

YES! Great Greg. I asked this question some years back and the replies I
got was that it was really difficult. Intercepting the "clear playlist"
seems less difficult. I just have no experience with LMS code and I am
not sure if one could achieve it without revising the actual LMS code
(i.e. not sure if  plugin can do it alone)

-thomas

--
*Server*:  Raspberry Pi 3 running LMS 7.9.0
*Players*: SB receiver + 4 SB boom, two groups: Group1: 3 SB Boom +

*Apps*:
Tidal