Fizbin wrote:
> I have completely revamped the instructions and included all files
> needed.
>
> You need to have Foobar2000's ColumnsUI for this to work. (IE: Using a
> skin)
>
> https://www.dropbox.com/s/e9q95z87vx5dp0e/FooSQ.7z?dl=0
> (Just close the Sign In box and then you can download)
>
> Password: sbt

Hello Fizbin, hello everybody, I just discovered this thread and all the
related ones.
I downloaded the archive from the dropbox link and installed everything
with Foobar latest version (v1.4.3).
I followed the instructions carefully and double checked them but I
couldn't make it work.
I tried everything on an old XP for compatibilty purposes...

I also tried setting the foobar library on a tmp network path (and set
$m_naspath = "\\Asus\ShareTmp") as I don't know how the squeezebox
server would access the files from my PC but got no improvement at all.

Does anybody have a working portable setup to share with me?

Thanks and have a nice weekend,
V.