boardtc wrote:
> It turns out that the music was on my server so that delayed me. I
> backed it up anyway. I created the centro flash stick with balena and
> installed the minimal distro, after reboot I get what looks like
> "4m[terminated] on the top line with the cursor flashing underneath :-(
> Googling tells me that the machine halts in stead of shutting down and
> rebooting. An on and off showed fast TSF calibration failed but got me
> to the prompt...
>
> I did not go into network when I did minimal install so I did not have a
> network connection, I redid the centro install with connecting network
> first and it was fine. I then did the yum upgrade. I followed all the
> steps installing 7.9.2.
>
> To browse to the server it's http:/yourserver:9000, doing a hostnamectl
> gives localhost.localdomain BUT going to
> http://localhost.localdomain:9000/ does not work. Any thoughts?

The "4m[terminated]" is a known problem. I don't know why but all is
fine with VM's but not with physical machines

Yes Networking is not enabled by defualt, you can change this with nmtui
at the prompt.

You will need to disable the firewall (firewalld) in order to access
anything but ssh (or create rules, I have these if you need them)

You may want to disable SElinux untill you have it working, it can
sometimes get in the way.

Jeff

*Players:* SliMP3,Squeezebox3 x3,Receiver,SqueezeLite-X,PiCorePlayer x3
*Server:* LMS Version:  Latest Nightly on Centos 7.5 VM on ESXi 6.5.0U2
on Dell T320
*Plugins:*
AutoRescan/BBCiPlayer/PowerSave/PowerSwitchIII/Squeezecloud/Spotty/Player
Groups
*Remotes:* iPeng9/Orangesqueeze/PC/Jivelite/SqueezeLite-X
*Music:* 522GB,1660 albums with 23087 songs by 5204 artists mostly
FLACs

*Want a webapp ?* See
http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?104305-Webapp-for-LMS