markm9999 wrote:
> I realize you've already started to deploy a self install, and
> admittedly I only quickly browsed some of the posts since you started
> this thread, so maybe it's been mentioned, but there are distro's with
> LMS already to installed.
>
> I simply install Daphile https://www.daphile.com/ for friends and family
> I've turned on to the SqueezeBox system.
>
> It's a great distro, and eliminates a lot of the pain of system setup.
>
> YMMV

This is interesting, thank you! So the majority of my 500GB SDD would be
available for storage out of the box with that one of it's focuses. I
had a look at the Daphile FAQ, ssh not supported and sftp not mentioned,
how do you copy files to the system? Does it takes LMS updates or it a
complete fork?