I've extended one of the USB3 ports to the back panel, as well as the
ethernet and HDMI ports.  Currently I have an SSD connected to that rear
panel USB3 extension, but I'm not fixed on keeping it that way.  I do
also have a 3B+ that runs Jivelite on my TV, as well as handling nightly
backups, and I may move the SSD to that machine and share it via Samba.
I've also considered running LMS on another device, and swapping out the
4B for a Zero to run just Squeezelite, but I do like the idea of having
everything in one box.  My target for the amp was always for it to be a
fully integrated device.  But it's good to have options!