Just in case anyone is still watching this thread, which I only recently
came across. I've successfully produced a pdf of my albums, from my
Windows 10 PC.
I ran the Documenter, following kidstypike's user guide -
https://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?106963-New-version-of-LMSDocumenter&p=876086&viewfull=1#post876086

The files were still available from Ralphy's store -
https://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?106963-New-version-of-LMSDocumenter&p=960064&viewfull=1#post960064
When the documenter opened it showed two LMS server addresses - although
I've got only one, running on a Raspberry Pi! As others have found,
clicking the correct address in the documenter's drop down server list
doesn't actually make it switch.
I looked in the router to see what was assigned to the other "server" IP
address and found it's a Chromecast. After pulling the network cable
from the Chromecast, restarting the documenter then showed only the
actual LMS server address and eventually ran to successful completion.
Scan time wasn't really noticeable (a minute or two, maybe) but
producing the pdf took around an hour and a half. It's 350 MB long and I
find it a bit awkward to consult on my phone or for other practical
use.

Still, well done to the author for creating the app in the first place.

Digital: Raspberry Pi 3B; piCorePlayer 6 + LMS 8; HifiBerry DAC+ DSP >
Yamaha RX-V2700 > Jamo speakers
Analogue: Speakercraft MZC-66 > whole house
Library: External USB drive
Android Squeezer