pkfox wrote:
> Hi there, your post has resurrected the Documenter ! I thought it had
> died a natural death but if there's still interest I can put it up on
> Dropbox again - I've made some changes to the original version - it no
> longer lists all servers found ( it caused too many problems ) but picks
> the first one it finds. Let  me know if you would like it resurrected.
> Thanks for your interest.

Thanks! I don't think it will do what I want, unless the user can choose
whether to include art work, track lists and perhaps other things. My
music collection is too big (nearly 48k tracks on 3.2k albums) to
display in the format of your pdf, pretty nice though it is!

Best wishes for the future!

Digital: Raspberry Pi 3B; piCorePlayer 6 + LMS 8; HifiBerry DAC+DSP >
Yamaha RX-V2700 > Jamo speakers
Analogue: HifiBerry DAC+DSP > Speakercraft MZC-66 > whole house
Library: External USB drive
Android: Squeezer app