philippe_44 wrote:
> Not sure what you mean by contemporary. I’ve updated the drivers a while
> ago to support color displays as well, so you have a decent choice. Now,
> it is SB with and optional color display for artwork. If you want a
> Touch/Radio like experience, a Pi with piCore player does a super job.
What I'm looking for is pretty much an SB3 replacement. Similar in size,
capabilities and user interface. The issue with the display is that
there doesn't seem to be a viable replacement for the VFD display. There
are lots of nice, sharp monochrome OLEDs but I haven't come across any
similar in size and aspect ratio as the one in the SB3.